Updated: Mar 4, 2022
WEIGHT LOSS WINTER PINNI 🤩🤎
It is a gluten-free, no-sugar recipe that is made entirely of flax seeds or alsi! Just a few ingredients and in no time, your gluten-free weight loss winter pinni is ready! 😍Also, unlike the regular pinni, these will make you lose weight instead of gaining, when properly consumed!🥳
-1 cup flax seed flour/powder
-1/2 tbsp cardamom powder
-3 tbsp Ghee
-10 finely chopped dates
-1/4 cup raisins
-1/4 cup water
1. Take flaxseed flour. Dry roast it on medium flame till it turns golden brown. Set aside.
2. Now take a heavy-bottomed instant cooking pot and add some ghee to it. When the ghee melts, add finely chopped dates and water. Cook for 5 minutes at high pressure.
3. To the pot, add the roasted flaxseed powder along with cardamom powder and raisins. Mix all the ingredients together.
4. Lastly, with round hand movement, make lemon-sized pinnis. Set them aside to cool.
5. Tada! Your Weight Loss Winter pinni is ready to consume!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF WEIGHT LOSS WINTER PINNI👇🏻
1. Flax seeds or Alsi is beneficial for people with fluctuations in blood sugar levels as they are one of the few vegetarian sources of omega-3 fatty acids which are good for a healthy heart. So, diabetics can consume 1 or 2 alsi pinnis guilt-free!😇
2. Flax seeds are low in carb content but rich in dietary fiber, which means they help with proper digestion. And also keep you full for long, thus aiding in weight loss.😎
3. Flaxseeds contain both soluble and insoluble fiber. Soluble fiber helps with curing constipation and also promotes the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut.
4. Raisins have a high fiber profile. The high amount of soluble fiber helps remove toxins from the gut, it also eases bowel movement and helps with constipation.
5. Dates are an excellent natural sweetener. They are high in fiber and have a rich antioxidant profile. Dates are good for blood sugar control as well!🤩